Saturday, June 5, 2010

The most central table in the room.

That's where we sat! Right between the computers, the bookshelves, and the other students studying their be-hinds off before exams start next week.

Sat there, did we, my latte and me.
(Grammatically incorrect, yes, but it flows nicely.)

And that, dear followers of the blog that not-too-much-happens-on, is why this photo of the incorrect spelling of my name on the bottom of a takeaway coffee cup is the most blurry yet. Because you bet, soon as I whipped out my phone to take a photo of the wrong-spelling, all eyes were on me. So it was a quick shoot-it-and-pretend-you-are-actually-writing-a-text-message-with-your-latte-perched-in-a-rather-awkward-way-in-your-other-hand.



At least this girl can spell the wrong spelling right though, right?

And, oh! Would you like to learn about Freud and his psychodynamic theories on personality? Perhaps you can just make it out beneath the blur..
No? Not up for that tonight? That's okay- me either. I'm going to bed now instead!

G'night all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment