Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Um, Yum? Anyone?

I had the most amazing hot beverage today from a quaint cafe on campus.

They call it the Bacio...
Which I had to get help pronouncing.
/bat∫əoʊ/ for those of you who, like me, get to learn IPA and then get a rather long exam on it tomorrow. (FREAKOUT! Going back to the library after dinner to keep studying. Not sure what this ''keep' is, it's not like I've really started!)

It was amazing!
Some concoction of Italian hot chocolate, with a shot of espresso, and delicious hazelnut syrup through it.
I think I'll be getting addicted to this one, and fast!
Which is sad, because Mama Dukes don't 'do' names on cups... but they do have ripple wrap!
Ripple wrap seriously makes my day. If I get one tomorrow (likely!) and don't forget (unlikely!), I'll take a photo of it to show you all.

Then you'll know how absolutely mediocre my life is at the moment.

"Ohhh, dear. That's ripple wrap?" You'll say,
"Yes!!" I'll reply. And then I will smile.

Big.

Because saying
ripple wrap!
out loud is fun.
Like
pop!
and
wallet!.

Try it! And smile. :)

"Keep smiling, it makes others wonder what you're up to..."

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Bacio is Italian for Kiss.
    It was totally just made for me to fall in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yummy:)
    Thank you for your lovely comment..So sweet of you:) I cant wait to read more of your posts:)
    Kisses my darling and enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete