Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You'll Never Believe..

I got a coffee yesterday. Weeee.
Mother believes its why I didn't get to sleep until 2 am, and woke up at only 5.30.

That's not what you wouldn't believe.
But by all means, don't believe it if you wish, I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but I got chamomile tea today just in case.

When I got my coffee, which was some strange new Gloria Jeans concoction they're calling almond & honey latte (which happens to be my favourite flavour at the moment- can't say the latte tasted anything like almonds or honey though, just rather sugary milky coffee) they spelt my name wrong on the screen!

I KNOW!!!

It was spelt Rebeca.
Strange people.

I would have taken a photo but I had to hurry off to the language centre for some 'briefing session' for a volunteer project, which really sounds much fancier than it really was.

But it's true.
It really happened.
It did indeed.



And that image is absolutely taken from the GJs website. Like I said; Very busy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment